- Are you in the middle of an agile transformation and want to know where you currently find yourself?
- Are you looking for impulses for specific measures in the agile transformation?
- You want to know what your levers are for the next steps in the transformation?
- You want to make well-informed, data-based decisions?
Our Pioneers Trafo-Check gives you orientation!
You get an overview of where you stand with your organisation. You will find out where the bottlenecks are that are holding you back in your transformation. In addition, initial recommendations for action can be derived.
Based on the Pioneers Trafo Model, you will receive a free individual report for your organisation – based on your personal perspective.
You want to get the most meaningful picture of your organisation? To achieve this, the report should be based on a variety of perspectives. We will be happy to work out together with you how many colleagues should fill out the report and which roles, areas or teams should not be missing in any case, and give you valuable tips from our consulting experience.
You are engaged in your transformation, for example in HR, in the transformation team or in another leadership role.
Your result can look like this:
We developed the Pioneers Trafo-Check empirically together with our scientific advisor Prof. Dr. Stephan Fischer, head of the Institute for Human Resources Research and member of the Human Resources Competence Center at Pforzheim University. It is based on the Pioneers Trafo Model. This model was also developed in cooperation with Pforzheim University and has been an important tool for agile transformations in various organisations for many years.
Why our Pioneers Trafo-Check helps you:
- You will receive an evidence-based report of your status quo based on the Pioneers Trafo model.
- You analyse your bottlenecks
- You identify your agility needs and make them visible with your organisational patterns
- You receive recommendations for further organisational development
Your offers for the Pioneers Trafo-Check:
up to 12 participants: 1.999 €
up to 50 participants: 4.999 €
up to 100 participants: 9.999 €
more than 100 participants: on request
»The tool is incredibly flexible! Whether it’s broadening perspectives for transformation, relative development of our teams over longer periods of time, or even identifying possible causes of ‘perceived’ barriers, the results have been valuable and helpful for our change every time.«
Marco Reuse, Leiter IT Solutions People & Financials, HDI IT (Translated from German)